Here`s my top 15 social tips for beginners and those who feel that their digital influence is not growing fast enough. It is not a surprise that all of them have in common that social is all about participating, engaging and expanding.
- Start exactly now with joining at least Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and GooglePlus!
- Update all your social profiles to a high standard, including a picture and a bio.
- Follow back engaging people and connect interesting people you know
- Reward yourself with mobility and extra social time through an Ipad
- Give first, rather than expecting something, be generous with likes and positive engagement
- Become an open networker or LION on LinkedIn that confirms invites from social people
- Share updates in public like on LinkedIn and Twitter or pictures on Google Plus and Facebook
- Visit my Appearoo page and add me as a contact, while creating your own page
- Join Klout, Instagram and Empire Avenue, the most supportive social communities
- Expand fast on Google Plus until you follow 5000 people, as many will follow you back
- Grow Twitter by following new people and share interesting content which gets retweeted
- Create a WordPress blog and a place in the internet which belongs to you like Michal Hyatt
- Replicate a similar or better version of this post on your own blog referring to this post.
- Fun matters most and the ROE or return on engagement will follow!
- Use your gained influence to promote peace, equality and sustainability for the planet.
Comment below if you commit! Thanks for sharing and stopping by. I am honored.